Get More Customers Into Your Pharmacy
with their free Our Pills Talk App.
Show your customers how simple it is to
scan and then listen to
their medicines’ sigs. spoken out loud.
Follow these simple steps:
- Download your free Our Pills Talk App onto your own device.
- Print out 1 or 2 QR Barcode samples from your dispensary printer after dispensing any script.
- Place this sticker onto the relevant drug.
- Demonstrate how simple it is to scan the QR Barcode.
- Let them listen to their sigs. being spoken out aloud.
- Then, if desired, translate into their preferred language, if not English.
- Hand them your phone so they can try for themselves (the big selling point), then…
- Offer to download their free Our Pills Talk App on to their own device.
- Ask this special question:
“Do you have any family members or friends who would be interested in having their sigs. spoken out, and/or in their preferred language. If so, bring them into us for a demo.”
“It will also give them self-confidence when selecting their own pills and repeat forms!”
Who Will Benefit?
The Our Pills Talk app provides major benefits for those who are:
- preferring their own native language spoken (over 40 languages available)
- the elderly
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders
- those of us too lazy to read.
Pharmacy Question Time:
Q: But he doesn’t have a phone?
A: Android phones may be purchased for less than $100. It could just be dedicated to use Our Pills Talk app, if desired.
Q: But he’s not very good with computers or IT stuff?
A: Let him try it on your phone to see how easy it is to use.
Q: How do I print out Our Pills Talk QR barcodes from my Aquarius or Corum LOTS dispensary software?
A: To print labels:
To Print Repeat forms:
Click the “QR BARCODE” box to accept printing the QR code onto your repeat form’s white column on the RHS. If this still doesn’t print out the QR code, go back in and click all of the 3 printer options tabs e.g. select “Laser”, “Toner” etc.